Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
Enrol Today in our Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp to uplift career Opportunites
Be Able | Be Job Ready | Build your Product | Build your Business
This Course Includes
40 hours on-demand video
Access on mobile and computer
Certificate on Successful Completion
Full lifetime access and support
What You will Learn?
21 Modules | 180 Lectures | 40+ Hours
- OOPS | Design Patterns | Object Modelling | JSON | AJAX
MongoDB | Express Framework | AngularJS | Node.js
HTTP | Websockets
Development Environment & Tools
Resume & Interview prep package
Our Upcoming Batch
6th May 2019, Monday (13 Weeks)
- 40+ Hours of Learning.
- Designed by Industry Experts
- 10+ Live Projects and Assignments
- Practical Hands-on Workshops
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Job Placement Assistance with Top Firms
- *Only 25 Students per Batch
Offer Ends in
- Basic Knowledge of Programming will help but is not necessary as this course will start from basics
AimTheTarget introduces it’s most demanded course yet! To cater to the changing role of developers and technologies around the world, we have introduced a brand new master course to become a Full Stack Web Developer.
With the fast paced nature of technology, developers can no longer become experts in aspects of development, but now must learn the entire process of development from design to actual deployment. This has introduced a new role for developers – Full Stack Developers.
What are Full Stack Developers?
Full Stack Developers are developers that design complete apps and websites. These developers work on all facets of development, from frontend, to backend, to database and even debugging and testing. In short, the developer must understand the app through and through. Frontend developers are more sought after because of their expertise of not in one but multiple technologies. They can handle all aspects of development, and it can result in a more seamlessly created product.
However, resources to become a Full Stack Developer are limited and only offer sections or just random technologies that you must learn and combine on your own. So, we introduced this course that compiles all technologies in perfect sync to help developers transition from a simple developer to become a Full Stack Developer.
Starting from frontend development, the learner will slowly progress to become to other aspects of development including backend, database, debugging, version control and other essential technologies that are helpful for a developer.
Our Full Stack Course breaks down the fundamentals of each technology that you would require to become a Full Stack Developer. The entire course is broken down into five separate segments: Frontend, Backend, Database, Other Essential Technologies and Debugging/Version Control. Each section includes multiple technologies to help you gain more experience as a developer.
That’s not it! In addition to theory based learning, the course also focuses on practical applications by covering multiple projects in great detail, helping you learn with hands-on experience.
Let’s look at the different technologies and frameworks that you will learn:
- Backend – Node.js, Meteor.js, Angular 2, PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Database – MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Apache Cassandra
- Other Essential Technologies – Memcached, Redis, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr
- Debugging/Version Control – GIT, Subversion, Task Runners (Grunt, Gulp), Debuggers (Xdebug, Firedebug)
Each technology will include functional projects that you will create with the help of the instructor. Here are a few of the projects are included in this course:
- PHP Job Board
- AJAX Github Profile Finder
- RESTful JSON API
- SASS Template Page Cache/Memcached
- PHP MYSQL Messaging App
- HTML5 Note App Using LocalStorage
These are just a few of the 40 different projects that are packed in this brilliant course. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s master Full Stack with this course.
- Student who want to uplift their career and become the Full Stack Web Developers.
- Front end Developers who want to learn backend programming
- Backend developers who want to learn front end programming concepts